Yoga Synergy was established in 1984 by experienced yoga practitioners and physiotherapists, Simon Borg-Olivier & Bianca Machliss, Yoga Synergy is one of Sydney’s largest and most respected yoga schools
Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss have been training teachers for over 20 years. Join their Yoga Teacher Training for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga Synergy method can be applied to all styles of yoga. Their Teacher Training courses offer in-depth training in Techniques of Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy and Physiology, Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle, Group Practicum and Presentation Skills. Courses are currently offered in Sydney & Byron Bay, Bali and Goa, India.
200h and 300h Teacher Training: Bali, November 2018 accredited with Yoga Alliance & Yoga Australia.
The training in November gives you the opportunity to choose whether or not to do a 200 hour course, a 300 hour course, or if you have already completed one of their Yoga Synergy 200 hour courses you can come along to upgrade your course to a 300 hour course by doing the last 11 days only (100 hours) – please note this option is ONLY available if you have already completed a Yoga Synergy 200 hour training.
200h: Friday 2 November – Saturday 24 November, 2018, 2 nights total
300h: Friday 2 November – Wednesday 5 December, 2018, 33 nights total
100h: Saturday 24 November – Wednesday 5 December, 2018, 11 nights total (please note this option is only available for students who have completed a Yoga Synergy 200 hour training.
Starts September or October 2018
Now held in both Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia! Join Simon Borg-Olivier and Bianca Machliss for an in-depth, practical training in the Yoga Synergy method, which integrates traditional yoga for the modern body. The Yoga Synergy method can be applied to all styles of yoga.
Level 1 Yoga Synergy Teacher Training is accredited with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance for 200 hours.
Sydney & Byron Bay, Australia
September – October, 2018
Start dates are variable for this course. You can start in September with the Byron Bay 10 day intensive or in October with the Yoga Therapy course in Sydney. You can then complete the Sydney Anatomy or Yoga Therapy course weekends in 2019.
• 4 x Intensive weekends for Anatomy & Physiology Intensive (Dates to be announced for 2019 – 2 weekends, worth $635) and Yoga Therapy Intensive (2 weekends worth $635) – no accommodation or food provided. Weekday vinyasa intensives that are on co-inciding with the weekends, are optional and will be extra ($295 for all 5 days or $85 per day).
• 10 Day intensive at Paradise One, Byron Bay, all food yoga and accommodation included (price to be determined)
• 2 x Yoga Synergy Online courses (240 online hours): Essentials of Teacher Training: Advanced Yoga Fundamentals and Applied Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga (Students who have already completed one or both online courses may be eligible for a discount)
• Yoga Full set of downloadable Yoga Synergy Practice Videos – full set, Earth, Water, Fire, Air & Ether (worth $120)
• Discount on Yoga Fundamentals and Anatomy & Physiology downloadable sets if you wish to purchase additional – normally A$260 each, but when you are doing online course they are available to you for A$87 each.
• Discount on hardcopy text book Applied Anatomy & Physiology of Yoga – normally A$120 but when you are doing online course it is available to you for A$88. Please note that a PDF version of the book is included when you are doing the online course.
• Total combined in-person and online training is 420 hours
Sydney: Yoga Synergy Bondi Junction Studio: Level 1, 17 – 21 Bronte Rd.
Byron Bay: Paradise One: 139 Newes Rd, Coorabell, NSW 2479
For further information head to: https://yogasynergy.com/yoga-teacher-training/